IMPORTANT! Please read carefully and understand all information below prior to booking your appointment. Having any of these will result in forfeiting the deposit and refusal of service! Permanent Makeup is not recommended to those who are or have the following:
- Under the age of 18yrs old
- Pregnant or trying to become pregnant and or nursing
- Diabetic (its ok only if controlled)
- Active Skin Cancer, undergoing chemo, radiotherapy, Epilepsy
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Allergies to tattoo pigmentation and makeup, epinephrine and lidocaine
- Transmittable Blood Conditions (HIV, Hepatitis etc.)
- High Blood Pressure
- Skin conditions (Psoriasis, eczema, rashes, hyperpigmentation, on the treated areas) or Skin medications such as steroids which causes skin to be sensitive during treatment.
- Anyone with healing disorders
- Have Hemophilia/bleeding disorders
- Are prone to Keloid/hypertrophic scarring
- Have open wounds, skin irritations near the service area
- Cannot be on Retin-A, Retinol, Fish oil, or any types of blood thinners ONE WEEK prior to appointment
- Skin medications such as Accutane (must be off of it for 1 Year)
- FOR LIP BLUSH: If you get cold sores, please consult with your physician to obtain an anti-viral prescription to prevent any unexpected outbreaks after lip blush treatment
Please consult with your doctor prior to stopping any medications. Also, if you are allergic to any topical anesthetics please notify us prior to making your appointment.
-A Non-Refundable deposit is required when booking and is applied to your balance. I require 5 day notice to make any changes to your appointment. Any cancellations after that timeframe will result in a loss of your deposit, and you will be charged 50% of your appointment (due before you can reschedule). With the exception of emergencies at Aesthetic Drip’s discretion in which your appointment must be rescheduled.
-Same day cancellations and No-shows will result in a loss of your deposit, and will be charged 100% of the appointment (due before you may reschedule).
-If proper notice is not given your card will be charged accordingly.
-The balance minus your deposit will be due at your appointment. Cash, Zelle, or Venmo is preferred however I do accept all major credit/debit cards with a 5% convenience fee.
-Prices are subject to change without notice.
-Every client will respond differently to the procedure depending on skin's condition and type, client's lifestyle, preparation, and after-care. Results vary and are not guaranteed.
-We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
-A Perfecting Session is REQUIRED for every Initial Session
NO GUEST: Please do not bring guests or children with you to your appointment. We want the best for you and your cosmetic tattoo treatment therefore this is to prevent any distractions as well as cross-contamination.
Preparing For Your Appointment:
If you have reference pictures, please feel free to bring these to your appointment. Along with the pencil or powder you are currently using.
Pre-Care is just as important as aftercare, and failing to do so will affect the healing process. Please message me with any questions!
2 Weeks Prior:
- No Botox 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after treatment - No Waxing or tinting - No Retinol, Vitamin E, Fish Oils, Exfoliants
Lips 2 Weeks Prior
-Fillers MUST be done at least 2 weeks prior or 8 weeks after treatment -HYDRATE! Drink Lots of water as this will help reduce dryness on your lips -If you are prone to cold sores it is highly recommended to consult with your physician to obtain an anti-viral prescription such as Zivorax to prevent any unexpected outbreaks after lip blush treatment.
Lips 48 hours Prior:
-Please Begin exfoliating nightly with a lip scrub followed by a lip treatment or lip mask. If you don’t have a lip mask you can just apply Vaseline, or Carmex to your lips at bedtime. If you don't have a lip scrub you can make your own with honey and sugar.
24hrs Prior For All Permanent Cosmetic Services:
-Do not consume alcohol, caffeine, tea, energy drinks, etc. All this will cause bleeding and blood pushes pigment out therefor will lead to poor retention during the healing process
-Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, Niacin, other NSAIDs that could thin your blood 2 days prior/after treatment, BUT please consult with your doctor before stopping any needed medication. Your health is more important!
What forms of payment do you accept?
The balance minus your deposit will be due at your appointment. Cash is preferred however I do accept all major credit/debit cards with a 5% convenience fee.